Looking for Reiki Healings, Tarot Card Reading, and Numerology? Anjana Agarwal has all the solutions
Anjana Agarwal is an Indian Level 18 Reiki Grandmaster, Numerologist, Sujok Therapist, Tarot Card Reader, and founder of Magical Healing Door.
"I am Anjana Agarwal. I am 46 now, and I got in the field of spirituality at the age of 37.
Firstly, thank you so much for your time. Let me tell you something about myself first.
I am a Level 18 Reiki Grandmaster, a Numerologist, a Sujok Therapist and a Tarot Card Reader. I have my company by the name of Magical Healing Door." She says.
Things I Do :
✅Tarot Card Reading
✅Lenormand Card Reading
✅Sujok Therapy (Accupuncture)
✅Crystal and Angel Reading
✅Geeta Card Reading
Apart that, I teach various courses too, Like :
Tarot Card, Numerology, Reiki, Angel or Crystal Cards, Geeta Courses, Switchwords and ECs, Beej Mantras, and many more.
- Tell us about yourself. What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies and interests, hidden talents?
Anjana Agarwal: I am Anjana Agarwal. I am a Tarot Card Reader and a Reiki Grandmaster. Apart from that, I also do a lot of other spiritual activities. I love reading more by the day, and learning new things. I had never thought I had the niche to get into this field, but somehow, the Angels called me, and here I am.
- You are a professional tarot card reader. What sort of services do you provide to clients?
Anjana Agarwal: I don't deprive my clients of any services. Since I am a Reiki Grandmaster too, I even provide healings to my clients if I see their card is on the negative end. Not just that, I don't only read cards, I also always provide solutions to their problems.
- What was your career before you became a tarot reader? What made you decide to become a professional tarot reader?
Anjana Agarwal: So I was running a restaurant before that. But then somehow, my angels started calling me, and I completely changed my line of work. This soothes me.
4.How did you learn to read tarot cards? How and when did you discover you had this particular ability?
Anjana Agarwal: I started my career with Reiki. When I felt that I have powers to heal, just to know more about things, I learnt Tarot. Earlier, I would only read my cards, but then with time, I started taking clients too. I have completed 7+ years as a Tarot Reader.
- How do tarot cards work exactly? How do they give a person guidance and advice?
Anjana Agarwal: So cards answer your questions. Sometimes, the answers are not that clear with one card, so we draw another one. As per guidance, it is the Reader who guides the querent. It is our job to take them to the right path, and interpret the cards well.
- You have many clients all over the world, and they consult you via Skype, or over the phone. How are you able to read their energies, even when you’re thousands of miles apart?
Anjana Agarwal: The first 3 years, I took clients only in person. However, with time, I have been taking online sessions. Yes, it is at times difficult in communication, but then, it is their trust on me which always keeps me up with them.
- What has been your biggest challenge with regards to your abilities? How have you overcome this challenge?
Anjana Agarwal: The biggest challenge has been solving problems of those clients, who don't have faith in themselves. Who don't even want to believe that their problems can be solved. But then, when I see their shock and happiness, I feel at peace, and blessed to be doing this.
- Do you consider your ability a gift? How do you help people with this gift?
Anjana Agarwal: It is definitely a gift. Especially because I know I am being able to help a lot of people.
- How do your clients find you? Where is your office located? Where can they reach you online.
Anjana Agarwal: I am available on Google and Just Dial. Also, my old clients always refer me to their friends and family. Apart from that, I am also on Instagram. My clinic is located at Lake Town in Kolkata.
- What’s a typical day like for a tarot card reader? What’s your usual schedule?
Anjana Agarwal: My schedule is usually very busy. I start my day with Meditation. For a clear mind is very essential. After that, healings and Readings is what occupies me all day. Sometimes, I have to cancel a lot of unplanned sessions because of a shortage of time.
- You have a natural talent for tarot reading, but is it possible to learn how to read tarot cards? How would one go about learning this skill?
Anjana Agarwal: It is very much possible to learn. Infact, I teach too. I have had a lot of students in the last so many years.
There are certain processes they have to follow, but apart that, yea, all can learn if they believe in it.
- What advice would you give folks who are interested in the tarot, but are hesitant/afraid to try it?
Anjana Agarwal: Once you try getting a reading done, you will understand how easy and important it is in Life.
There is nothing complicated in it. All you need to do, is have a little faith.
I would like to thank all readers who read the entire thing.
It is your love and support that keeps me going always.
To be in touch with me, you can contact me at :
WhatsApp : 9163339011
Mail : email@example.com
Instagram : @magical_healingdoor